Junk Mail Publishing (PTY) LTD
• The free advert concept is a very old concept, born in the 1970s in Canada and ignored for a long time. It became very popular in the 1980s in Europe.
• Back in 1992 Junk Mail launch the FREE advert classifieds concept in South Africa with 4 regional Print titles.
• In 1997 Junk Mail Publishing launched the world's first job classified free advert paper, Job Mail.
• In 1998 Junk Mail Online was launched. Junk Mail Online was one of the first commercial websites in South Africa.
• Today http://www.junkmail.co.za/ is one of the top 10 visited websites in South Africa.
• Junk Mail Publishing also introduced an option to place adverts via SMS in 1999.
• Thanks to Google as a search engine and Facebook Online Media, Junk Mail has developed a stronger web presence and simplified formats aimed at faster results based on the growing online usage and user requirements.
• Unlimited access to all adverts and placement of Free online adverts keeps Junk Mail Publishing Group at the forefront of advertising trends
• In April 2011 Junk Mail Classifieds goes live in Kenya.
• Followed quickly be Job Mail Kenya in May
• A Media partnership was formed between Junk Mai Publishing and the popular Kenyan music radio station Capital FM. Junk Mail hosts and manages the Capital FM Classifieds portal (http://classifieds.capitalfm.co.ke ).
Our business is to match people together. Whether it’s a buyer to a seller, an employer to an employee, or two lonely hearts; we want to bring as many people together as we can, and help stimulate local industry while doing so.
There are exciting times ahead and we are geared for growth.
Junk Mail Publishing Group
1312 Pretorius Street, Hatfield, Pretoria
P.O.Box 6574, Pretoria, 0001
Tel: +27 12 342 3840
Junk Mail Marketing Representative in Nairobi:
Tel: +254 724752338